WHO CAN APPLY?
Your questions about admissions, answered.
Who should pursue an online MDiv degree?
- Anyone in Ministry or Mission needing a flexible learning schedule to acquire a higher degree (For example: Pastors, Chaplains, Missionaries, Church planters)
- Prospective students (Professionals, or Others) exploring future ministry opportunities or learn theology, particularly individuals who cannot relocate due to personal, family, or ministry ties
What are the application requirements for the online Master of Divinity?
- Undergraduate (Bachelor’s) Degree from a recognised College or University in any discipline.
- Demonstrate commitment to Christ and evidence of the new birth.
- Satisfactory evidence of Christian character and active engagement in the ministry or mission.
- Completion of the application for admission and all required application documents
What are the documents to be uploaded along with the online Application form?
Send transcripts/mark-sheet and degree certificate from the institution where you did your Undergraduate (Bachelor’s) Degree.
Send two completed Reference Forms – 1) Pastoral Reference from a senior pastor in the ministry (A pastor, elder or deacon of the applicant’s local church) and 2) references that are either academic or professional.
Reflect on your Christian experience, including the most significant spiritual event/influence in your life, the impact of Christ in your life, your involvement in Christian ministry. (minimum 250 words; maximum 500 words)
The Purpose of your interest in Theological studies
Why are you interested in Filadelfia Global Class Room and this particular degree program? (minimum 250 words; maximum 500 words)
Statement of Calling
At this point in your Christian journey, how do you envision your calling to God’s mission in the world? (minimum 250 words; maximum 500 words)
English Proficiency Exam & Introductory Course
All students need to take an English Proficiency Exam and complete the introductory course