SYSTEMATIC THEOLOGY-I (INTRODUCTION) FINAL ASSESSMENT TASK
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Prepare a small video of about 10-12 minutes speaking on any one of the following topics:
THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ASSIGNMENT ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. You may prepare one full-length video (10-12 minutes) or split it into multiple parts based on topics. Please note that the total length of the video must not exceed 12 minutes.
2. Please upload the video file in your Google Drive and share a link to access it. The shared link must be put in the answer field given below, and then you may submit it as an answer.
3. In case you split the video into multiple parts, please upload all parts in one folder and share the link to the drive folder in the field given below.
4. To know more about sharing your Google Drive files with links, please refer the following link:https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2494822?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid
Please specifically refer the section titled- “Anyone with a link to the file”
5. You may also conduct the video as a group discussion with one or two other students (using Zoom or Google Meet). Please note that in such a situation, each student’s contribution must be 10-12 minutes. To know more about recording a live session with Zoom software, please refer to the software’s website. Please also note that Google Meet doesn’t allow meeting recordings for free version.
6. You may take any substantial approach to address the issue i.e. it can be in the form of a sermon, or a presentation, or a devotional. Please note, however, that the video content must be entirely focused on the topic that is being addressed.
7. In case of any questions or doubts, please feel free to reach out the course facilitator on Signal or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.
Do you have any questions or doubts about theological education or online learning?
Drop us a note and our academic counsellor will get in touch with you.